Saturday, November 8, 2014

My Life is not Boring

I stopped writing in my blog for two reason:
1- I should write in my journal instead. ... but I don't. I type about 85 wpm. I hand write about... I dunno, 20? So I don't write, because I'd rather type, but I'd rather have my children reading my handwriting. And so the cycle goes... and nothing gets written.
2- I thought my life was too dull. Too monotonous. Sure, I could have the blog just for myself so no one else read my "monotonous" ramblings, but I came to a realization. My life isn't boring. Sure, days have a routine, but that doesn't mean nothing interesting ever happens. Otherwise, what on earth would Matt and I talk about?
So... I am going to be on a post frenzy for a while to catch up on the last six months. A lot happened. Here are the bullet points (in order that they come to mind):
1- Yellowstone trip with my Dad's company.
2- Farewell to the Pontiac.
3- Matt leaves teaching job at Innovations.
4- General Conference lessons.
5- Paint My Game.
6- Salt Lake Comic Con and Fantasy Con.
7- Ghost town summers!
8- Random Matt & Beka Moments (<--really how I know my life isn't boring. )
9- Operation Underground Railroad (OURrescue on facebook)

No comments:

Post a Comment