Sunday, November 20, 2011

Day 8- Thankful for books

I never have a reason to be bored (hence these posts got so behind). There is so much I want to read, there's never enough time. I'm reading Wheel of Time right now, and I have a history of the Fed sitting by the couch, and a biography of Samuel Adams by my desk. So much to read and so much to learn.
I never understood why people would have a Nook or Kindle. The words are the same, sure, but there's nothing like having pages in your hand. One weekend while staying at Neil and Amy's I had a notebook that I was using for something, don't remember what. Neil wondered why I wasn't using the computer for it instead. "I'm a history major. I crave paper." I remember saying that so well because I remember how heartily he laughed. I still smile at the line coming out of my mouth. There's nothing like the smell of paper and a good story :D

No comments:

Post a Comment