I'm behind. Weekends go so fast it feels like one day, yet never long enough. Despite that, I am grateful for weekends. It's been different not having Friday's off. The weekend goes even faster. It's nice to have a day to go to the temple, get some chores done, cook without feeling like the time will suck up my evening, not think about work and just relax. Just me and Matt in our marvelous ity-bitty apartment. I love the time we get to spend together. Weekends are the best for that. There's usually one day he snubs homework for a while so we can play a game, watch a show, have dinner together.
Saturday is for play and chores, Sunday is the day perspective returns. We go to the hospital and talk to those with worse health and more faith than us. Incredible people. Sunday is also the only day I'll take a nap. Naps are nice!
No comments:
Post a Comment